After our long weekend in the Adirondacks we headed back south (just a bit) to Saratoga Springs. Felt like we were back in the city compared to where we’d been. But it was still beautiful. While John attended a conference Elisabeth and I explored some museums. She loved the National Museum of Dance because of its children’s area. She got to dress up to her heart’s content and dance on her very own stage. We also visited the Children’s Museum and the National Museum of Horse Racing.
Elisabeth at the hotel: she looked great with all the business men.

On the last day I had to get back to the mountains again, so for Elisabeth’s nap we took a 3 hour drive along Lake George. Oh it was beyond words. I tried to get Elisabeth to pose with me for a picture, but she was in a post-nap bad mood and the wind was too much for her (she dislikes even a light breeze sometimes).
Comments