This is a first--not only Henry's first wagon ride, but the first time I've gotten such recent pictures up. These are from today! Feb. 1st. Elisabeth enjoyed her role of pulling Henry. When I first started taking pictures she was walking on her toes, as if she were in ballet. Henry loved it and laughed when she gave him a little extra tug. 

Kristen, I took about 60 pictures in about 10 minutes. You're right--it is pretty hard to delete any!
In other news, (confession time) Henry fell down the stairs today, for the 2nd time. Time for me to realize the danger here. Yesterday I knew he was headed for the stairs (he was downstairs) but something tantalizing was a few steps up, and he went for it. I wasn't watching because I didn't think he could go up, but he did! 2 or 3 steps. John came around the landing as he fell. Today I was in my room for "just a second" and he headed for the downstairs. Amazingly I found him only 5 or 6 steps down, head facing up, legs headed down. Time for a gate? Well, we can't easily put one in, so it is time for more diligence I guess. I also fell down the stairs on Sunday, while holding Henry. What a week!
Henry is cruising around the furntiture and happiest when he is pushing a chair. I think he is working on his 7th tooth, which may explain his fussiness of late. At 10 months he finally started sleeping through the night. Even a bad cold didn't change that. I can still hardly believe it. Every night I hold my breath. Never mind that this morning he woke up at 5:30. That's still better than 2!
Elisabeth is into writing. She wrote me this message on the dry erase board yesterday:
MoME Do YOU WANT SUM WOTR?
I loved it! Later she wrote
JESUS luvs us GOD luvs us
She loves reading Dick and Jane stories.
It is too beautiful a day to be inside, so we're off to the park.
Comments